Friday, February 13, 2015

Loose Hearts

When I die cut this heart and gave it a shake, that's what I got. . . Loose Hearts! Mindy here to share with you a card that is suitable for Valentine's Day, Get Well, or Just Because!


The die used is the Heart of Hearts die by Impression Obsession, and then framed with the second largest Classic Scalloped Hearts die from Spellbinders. The special paper I used for the frame was the Tinsel Holographic paper by The Paper Cut, and is sold in the Classy Cards n' Such Online Store. It is one of my favorite specialty papers used when you need a little umph! to add to your project.

When I shook out the innies from the Heart of  Hearts die, I got a whole pile of various sizes and shapes of  hearts.  I then took these, using my Silhouette Pick-Me-Up tool, and glued them down the side of the card to look as if they were spilling out of the die-cut heart

I added a Love die sentiment, and then used my Clear Glitter Pen and pink glitter pen, from Wink of Stella, to highlight the small hearts and sentiment. 

Thank you for looking at my card, I hope you enjoyed it! 


Dew Drops by Robin's Nest are on pre-order.   Reserve yours here!


Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...





  

Pin It

No comments: