Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Welcome Baby

Welcome Friends to Classy Cards Challenge #67, the color Pink and Polka Dots. Mindy here to share a lovely pink baby announcement with you today, that features the color Pink for a girl, and lots of fun dots, too!



I started this card with a very subtle background of butterfly shadows and pretty pastel colors. I cut one of the Woodland Tree Silhouette die from Memory Box, and adhered it to the subtle background. I then cut the Baby Carriage and Baby Clothes, both dies also from Memory Box, from some pink dotted paper. The Baby Clothes Line die was paper pieced with a bit of each printed paper to give the onesies a bit of dimension.


I decorated the Baby Carriage with satin Ribbon loops and a bow, and a tag that announced the baby girl.  I used Joy! Large Foam Pads to attach the carriage to the card front, before adding offset corners cut from a Spellbinder's die, A2 Divine Eloquence.

The last touch of whimsy came when I added polka dots to the background paper, using a pencil eraser and Neon Pink ink.

Thanks for visiting, and have a Happy Stamping Day!


If you are unable to find an item in the store, or would like something special ordered, please email me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com. 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...









Pin It

No comments: