Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Thinking of You

Good morning, Joy here today!  This is a card that I made with supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such to meet this week's challenge.


The paper is from a 6.5 x 6.5 pad from Kaisercraft called Storyteller. The tiny red print is from Kaisercraft's 6.5 x 6.5 pad called Key to My Heart.

The little birds are from a fabulous stamp set from Sparkle 'n Sprinkle called Bird Song, and the sentiment is from JustRite's Hugs and Kisses.

I used Blueprints 4 to cut the red card stock base and  Blueprints 13 for the circle, tag and star. It was easy to do a little fussy cutting around the birds and tucked them in the cut out circle.

I challenged my sister to join me in this week to make a card and post it on the Classy Card 'n Such blog. Why don't you join us and perhaps ask a friend to do the same?

Thanks for looking at my card. Have a happy stamping day!


There are new dies, stamps and stencils in the shop this week along with lots of other new additions!   You can see everything here. 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






  
Pin It

1 comment:

Doris Taylor said...

I really like the simplicity of this card yet iit is quite beautiful as well