Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Monogram

Hello, Mindy with you today with my take on the Letter It challenge this week at Classy Cards n' Such.  Our task this week is to use a letter or letters, so I decided to feature my monogram.


I began my card with a white card stock background cut with the Blueprints 13 Die-namics stitched background die from My Favorite Things. I then ran it through the Lattice embossing folder from Craft's Too! to give it some texture.

The next layer was die cut with the Claudette Frame by PoppyStamps in cherry red card stock. I centered my monogram letter stencil on the frame, turned point-on, and spread it with Dreamweaver Regular Embossing Paste using my Flat Palette Knife. While the paste was still wet, I sprinkled on some loose glitter to give a little twinkle to the front of my card. I then added some Clear Rock Candy by Queen and Company to the corners of  the frame.

Before adhering the frame to my card front with Large Foam Pads from Joy! Crafts, I attached tails of ribbon on opposite corners.  I hope you have enjoyed my card and will create one as your entry into our weekly challenge.


If you are unable to find an item in the store, or would like something special ordered, please email me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com. 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






   
Pin It

1 comment:

Diane said...

Very elegant and creative Mindy...you have the coolest ideas!!