Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Snowflake Tag

Hi everyone, it's Diana today! I don't like the cold but I do love snow! I'll take snow over wind any day. We haven't had a white Christmas in a while but we can always hope, right?

For this week's challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such, to make Christmas Tags or have a tag on your card, I went with a snowflake theme. The best part about a tag, is that any shape can be a tag - just punch a hole at the top!


Here I used this curvy tag from MFT Blueprints 13. I added some Small Snowflakes from Impression Obsession with a light blue Rhinestones in the center.

I do love the flowing script of the Impression Obsession Merry Christmas die, so I cut it out in gold Precious Metals Craft Foil and had the letters overhanging from the tag. The tag is also popped up using Joy! Small Foam Pads and tied with a gold ribbon and twine.

For my background, I used the largest stitched die from the same MFT Blueprints 13. The top half is sponged with  Distress Spray Broken China. Then I used Memory Box Winter Tiny Snowflakes stencil and Dreamweaver Regular Embossing Paste to continue my snowflake theme.

Thank you so much for visiting, and I hope you are having a blessed time preparing for this wonderful season!


We appreciate your sharing our cards and ideas on Facebook, Pinterest, Goggle+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found. The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






  
Pin It

No comments: