Thursday, December 18, 2014

Shiny Blue Snowflake

Hello, it is Shirley posting today. I am back with another Christmas card. I apologize for the photography, but I have a terrible time getting good photo's of the cards that have shiny papers.


I started off with a white card base. I layered it with the beautiful blue Foil Paper - Textured Patterns 1 and the true beauty of this paper is not showing in this picture.

I added a layer of white card stock that was embossed with a Crafts Too Dots embossing folder. A Memory Box Rizza Snowflake die was used to cut a snowflake from the dotted white card stock. I added a little Art Institute glue to the snowflake, and placed it back inside the negative snowflake. I used a clear Rhinestone in the center. I had the Blue Rhinestones in my stash that I took from a pre- made embellishment to use on the points of the snowflake.

I used a Fishtail swag die from my tools, to cut a blue Foil Paper swag and one from white stock. I stamped the Merry Christmas sentiment from the  Impression Obsession Christmas Sentiments stamp set. I added the swags to my card.

For the finishing touch to my card I added Blue Rhinestones to the corners. 

Thank you, for taking a look at my card today. 


There are new dies, stamps and stencils in the shop this week along with lots of other new additions!   You can see everything here

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...







Pin It

1 comment:

irishgreensue said...

Just so elegant, Shirley - I think the blue foil paper shows up wonderfully and really makes your snowflake and sentiment shine as well!!