Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Patterned Christmas

Hello, it's Gracie here. I have a new card to share with you inspired on this week's challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such: Christmas Wrappings. I went for a CAS, window card, that has a masculine design I think.



I started out by printing two digital patterned paper on White Pearl Linen. Then I cut the papers equally and then die cut a window on one of the layers, using Spellbinders Fancy Label Tags Two. I mounted the die cut layer on top of the other patterned piece using foam adhesive. Next I adhered a piece of Scor-Pal, 8 1/2" x 11" Double sided adhesive sheet to a piece of cardstock. I removed the backing and added a mix of Crystal Ice and Green Nugget glitters from Sparkle 'n Sprinkle. I adhered it to the center of the window with foam tape.

I stamped and heat embossed a sentiment from my stash of stamps, set on Heavyweight Vellum, using Silver Detail embossing powder. I added the vellum banner across the center of the window and tucked the ends, adhering them to the back of the layers with 1/2" Scor-tape. 

Finally I attached the layers with Scor-tape to a white card base I die cut with Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A. I also embellished the vellum banner with three Baby Rhinestones - Silver.

Hope you enjoyed seeing my card. Thanks so much for stopping by today!


We appreciate your sharing our cards and ideas on Facebook, Pinterest, Goggle+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found. The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...







 
Pin It

No comments: