Thursday, December 18, 2014

Have a Happy Day

Hi, it's Joy today showing you a card I made with supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such.  This will be sent to my sweet friend Carla.


The stencil Texture Tessatina, by Memory Box, was inked with a Mini Ink Blending Tool and some distress inks.  The window was cut using Vintage Labels Two by JustRite.

I heat embossed the sentiment from Stampavie's Sweet Wishes using Sparkle 'n Sprinkle's White Detail Embossing Powder on a piece of Heavyweight Vellum.  I like this weight because it doesn't warp when I heat the embossing powder. (I traced the outside of the die to make the small frame around the sentiment and fussy cut it out.)

It's so easy to make cards using Classy Cards 'n Such on line store!  Thanks for looking at my card, have a happy stamping day.



Want to plan ahead and join our weekly challenges? Just click on the Challenge Calendar label, located on the right side of the page. We would love to have you share your creative ideas! Invite your friends to play along! You could be our next Classy Cards 'n Such prize winner! 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






 
Pin It

No comments: