Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Glitzy Foil Wreath

It is, Shirley, posting today.  I made a stocking wreath for our Night Before Christmas challenge this week.  I decided if I could make a mitten wreath then I could not make a stocking wreath, too.  I am glad I did because I think I like this even better than the mitten wreath. At least it did photograph better. The foil paper makes it tough to get a clear picture without any shine.


I really love the Impression Obsession Twig Wreath die  so I chose to use it again. I cut the wreath from gold paper and then I used the silver foil paper Textured Patterns 1 to cut extra twigs for the gold wreath. I used the Art Institute Clear Adhesive to adhere them to the gold wreath.

Next I used the Poppy Stamps Stocking Garland  die with red foil paper from the  Textured Patterns 1  paper, along with some white glitter paper to cut my stocking garland.  I adhered them to the wreath with the Art Institute Clear Adhesive. I layered the back of the wreath with Small Joy Foam Pads to pop the wreath up and adhere to the glittered Merry Christmas paper. I cut a piece of Textured Patterns 1 red foil paper  zor the next layer and followed with a gold shiny paper for the next layer.  I adhered all the layers to a white card base.

The foil paper has been one of my very favorite things to put on my Christmas cards this year.  I really like cards with bling and shine.

I am happy you came by to see my card today.  I hope you enjoyed it.


You're invited to Classy Cards 'n Such to see all the amazing products available.

 Join the Classy Cards blog email list in the upper left column of this blog, and receive exclusive weekly deals not available elsewhere! A one-time 20% discount on an order of your choice! Subsequent orders receive a 10% discount. Don't miss out, join today!

Thanks for stopping by today!!! Until next time...








Pin It

1 comment:

irishgreensue said...

How cute, Shirley, to string the stockings up on your gold and silver wreath!! Makes a very elegant, bright and beautiful Christmas card - full of joy!!