Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A Glittery Thank You

Hello, it's Shirley today! Wow, it is so hard to believe the New Year is here. December just flew by so fast, I could almost hear "whoosh" as it went by.  I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas.

I made a thank you card for the challenge this week. I am sure everyone has a thank you card to send out for a Christmas gift or two.


I started making my card using a white card base. I cut a layer of  white card stock  and a piece glitter designer paper from my stash for the next layer. I used the Spellbinders  Large Classic Scalloped Ovals to cut an oval, from the designer paper. I attached it to the white card stock and to the card base. 

I cut two Memory Box Tall Chloe Stems from Silver glitter paper. I attached them to my card with Art Institute Clear Adhesive. I used the Impression Obsession Greeting Set to cut 'Thanks' from gold glitter paper. I used a small heart punch to punch a silver heart to layer on black hearts that were punched with the same punch. I chose to use the black hearts so make the silver heart show up better.  I used glittered ribbon to tie a bow and then attached the hearts.



There is still time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Weekly Challenge tab on the right side of the blog. 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time... 






  
Pin It

1 comment:

irishgreensue said...

Shirley, love how you die cut the BG piece out, then added a frame for your chloe booms- they almost look like fireworks, bursting out the THANKS on your card - all that glitter looks awesome!!