Friday, November 21, 2014

Santa's Sleigh

Hello Crafters!  Shirley posting a card for you today.  I am still making Christmas cards and I hope you are too.  It will soon be time to start addressing envelopes and getting them ready to mail.

If you are looking for a quick card because you have a ton to make, this is one for you.  If you get bored doing it in one color, it is easy just to switch to another color.  I, personally, like a variety of colors.




For my card today, I started with a white card base.  I layered it with blue paper from Graphic 45 called 12 Days of Christmas.  It reminded me of falling snow.  I added another white layer followed by another blue paper from the Graphic 45 paper pad, 12 Days of Christmas. 

I used the Memory Box Grand Merry Christmas Script die, using a light blue glitter paper.

I cut the Impression Obsession, Santa die cut set, from white glitter paper. The white glitter snowflakes are cut from the Memory Box Frostyville Border die.

For the final step of my card, I added a small red dot to Rudolph's nose.

Thanks, for taking a look at my card.


There is still time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Weekly Challenge tab on the right side of the blog.

We appreciate your sharing our cards and ideas on Facebook, Pinterest, Goggle+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found. The icons below my signature make it easy to share.
 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 





Pin It

1 comment:

irishgreensue said...

What a classic beauty this turned out to be!! Bet you love how these dies did all the work for you in making such a super card!! Love your color choices and the Graphic 45 paper - definitely looks like falling snow - Way to go!!