Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Home for the Holiday

Joy here today.  I wanted to show you a card I made using supplies found at the Classy Cards 'n Such on-line store. This card is for this weeks challenge - Christmas Brights.



I used the die by Anna Griffin called Flourish Medallion for the base, and inked the flourish while the die was still attached to the card stock, using a Mini Ink Blending Tool.

The pretty flourish circle stamp is from the JustRite stamp set called Old Friends Set (which is on sale). The sentiment is from Noel Christmas Ornament stamp set by JustRite.

The Small Blooming Poinsettia die is made by Poppy Stamps.  I shaped 2 of the poinsettias using a Susan's Garden Tool Set. This set has all the tools you will need to give your flowers great dimension.  I popped up the elements using Small Joy Foam Pads.

We would love to see what you do with this challenge. Just go to Beverly's blog called Classy Cards 'n Such and look for all the details.

Thank you for looking at at my card. Have a happy stamping day. 


You're invited to Classy Cards 'n Such to see all the amazing products available. 

We appreciate your sharing our cards and ideas on Facebook, Pinterest, Goggle+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found. The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...





  

Pin It

No comments: