Wednesday, November 19, 2014

A Mitten Wreath

Hello,  Shirley, posting today.  I have to tell you the card I am going to show you is the quickest card I have ever made.

I realized I did not have a card made for this challenge when I thought I had already made one.  I always have my cards in way ahead of time.   Well, this time is an exception.  When I came to this realization, it was past the time for me to turn it in.  Thankfully, I work pretty well under pressure.   Okay, we will get to the details of my card.



Today, I started out with the Memory Box Precious Mittens die cut because it was already done and laying on my craft table.  The mittens were cut from red, white and silver glitter paper.

Next I used the Impression Obsession Twig Wreath  and the Ponderosa Pine Sprig with green glitter paper .  I took the Pine Sprigs and layered them around my wreath to make it fuller.  I adhered the sprigs and the mittens to the wreath with Art Institute Clear Adhesive.

I cut a white card base, layered it with red and green glitter paper along with a piece of Christmas designer paper from my stash and put my card together.  I used the Art Institute Clear Adhesive to attach the wreath to the card.

Thanks, for joining us today.  Please come back tomorrow to see more inspiration from our fab design team!


We appreciate your sharing our cards and ideas on Facebook, Pinterest, Goggle+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found. The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...





 
 
Pin It

1 comment:

irishgreensue said...

Shirley, I love the winter weather feel of this with the mittens hanging from your bow - A quick card, huh? Well it is a winner in my book!!