Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Joy, Hope and Peace

Hello! Joy today, showing you a card made with supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such.

This is for this week's challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such - Candy Cane Christmas!  I've started making Christmas cards and this is one of the first ones.


This card used the die set from My Favorite Things called Blueprints 4, which I just love!  I used the stamp set call Noel Christmas Ornaments, from JustRite. Underneath the Peace word, I used a little flourish from the JustRite set called Spring Words. The little framed sentiments were popped up using Joy Foam Pads.

Now it's your turn to show off what you would do with this challenge. Join us this week, and see all the details and to link your card.  You could be the winner of a nice prize!  Why not challenge a friend to make one with you, I often challenge my sister.  We have so much fun chatting about what products and designs we will use. 

Thanks for looking at my card. Have a HAPPY stamping day!


Check back on Friday at noon. Joy has a special post for you showing how she used her supplies to make variations of her card above! You don't want to miss it!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time... 






  
Pin It

No comments: