Thursday, October 2, 2014

Hydrangea Get Well

Hi, Shirley posting today!  I have a building block card for you to see today. I followed directions to make the card.

I am terrible at measuring so this was a step out of my comfort zone. This is the second one I have made. It was a little easier this time around.



I started off cutting the card out of brown card stock.    I cut the panels from vanilla card stock and paper from the Graphic 45 Botanical Tea 6 X 6 pad. I love the brown and pink together.

I cut a oval from vanilla card stock and stamped the image from the JustRite Botanical Medallions and Banners stamp set. I colored the image with markers.

I used the Spellbinders Large Scalloped Ovals die to cut the scalloped oval from brown card stock and adhered it to the image. I then cut a pink oval to go behind the scallop. I adhered the image to the front panel of the card.

I used dies to cut the letters and adhered to the card. I used punches to make the flower. You could substitute any of the flowers located here from Classy Cards 'n Such online store. There are also sets of alphabet dies located here.
Thank you, for visiting today and looking at my card. Tune in tomorrow for another fabulous card here at Classy Cards 'n Such.


There is still time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Weekly Challenge label on the right side of the blog!

Join the Classy Cards blog email list in the upper left column of this blog and receive exclusive weekly deals not available elsewhere! A one-time 20% discount on an order of your choice! Subsequent orders receive a 10% discount. Don't miss out, join today! 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...
 





 

Pin It

2 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

Shirley,
As always, a gorgeous and elegant card and such beautiful colors!

irishgreensue said...

This card is simply AMAZING!! Love the way your steps are the central point of the card - now if I can figure out HOW to do it!!!

I love your color combination of pink and brown with the black to make the DP stand out so well. The flower looks perfect layered up on those oval dies - a really CLASSY card indeed!!