Saturday, October 25, 2014

Bath Time

I have been playing with some of my New die-cuts received from the Classy Cards n' Such online store.

Mindy, with you today, to share a card made with a handful of dies.


I started with the Woodland Tree Silhouette from Memory Box, cutting it from a sheet of brown card stock. I found a sheet of  patterned paper with clouds on it and knew this would work well behind the tree. These were then both adhered to the card front.

Now comes the decorating. I used Small Leaf Set and Small Grass Border both from Impression Obsession. The Flock of Birds and Small Kittens dies from Memory Box to cut the many small figures. *NOTE - Subtitute the MBC Small Kittens dies with the PoppyStamps Baby Kittens*.

The bird bath/watering can/potted plant cluster is a rubber stamp from the Garden Try-Folds Set from Art Impressions. The Why Do Birds stamp is by Impression Obsession. The wooden Bath sign was handwritten on a scrap of wood-grain paper to complete the card.

I had so much fun piecing this card together like a puzzle. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Thanks for visiting!


Don't forget to check back with us tomorrow, for our new weekly challenge, Candy Cane Christmas! Our design team has fabulous cards to inspire you join the challenge, invite your friends too! There is always a classy prize to win!

Details and requirements for the challenge will also be posted, so please read them carefully! Let's have some fun together next week!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!!! Until next time...





  


 
Pin It

No comments: