Thursday, September 25, 2014

Sunny Days

Joy, here today posting a card for Classy Cards 'n Such Plaid challenge. Don't you just love sunny days?  Our rainy time is coming and I know I'll be wishing for them.  So I made a card just for those days.


This card uses the sentiment and frame from JustRite's Black-Eyed Susan Vintage Labels, and the Spellbinders die cut called Vintage Labels Five.  This is such an elegant die.

Because I wanted to create a little dimension and make the sentiment stand out, I heat embossed the sentiment using Sparkle 'n Sprinkles Black Detail Embossing Powder, then colored the background of the frame with a Copic marker to match the plaid.  Then it was popped up using those great Joy Foam Pads that I just love

I created the plaid with a Mini-Ink Blending Tool, narrow masking tape, different colors of ink pads, a ruler and an ink pen.

Here's hoping you see sunny days ahead.  Thank you for looking at my card. Have a Happy stamping day!


Click on the Weekly Deals label found in the right hand column of the blog. You'll love the special sales!

We appreciate your sharing our cards and ideas on Facebok, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found. The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...







Pin It

No comments: