Tuesday, September 30, 2014

It's Never Too Early

Hello my Classy Friends! Diane here with you today. Can you believe Christmas is just a mere few months away?? If you are like me, you are so busy during the month of December, that it is nice to be a few months ahead on making your Christmas cards - It's Never Too Early!!

I started with the background of my card using a
Memory Box Winter Flurry Frame stencil. I used a silver ink and basically just sponged around the stencil!


I have been having a "fondness" for the ornament dies available and when I saw this intricate Impression Obsession Fancy Ornament die, well, I just had to have it!! But take a peek at the online store, as there are many new ornament dies available, just type "ornament" into the search and you will be amazed at how many to choose from!

I cut it out of some glitter paper and a tip is to peel off some of the backing of your glitter paper to get a nice smooth and clean cut!

The ornament hanger, as well as the Merry Christmas, were cut using Spellbinders Precious Metals Premium Craft Foil. I don't know if you have ever tried this metal foil, but if not, you need to, as it is stunning when cut!

The red bow is part of the ornament die which I cut from
Stardream Jupiter Metallic 105# paper, finishing off the card with a bit of color.

I have lots of ideas for this die, so I am sure you will be seeing me using it over and over!!

Thanks for visiting, and don't forget to join in our current challenge which is Christmas Die Cuts. Hope to see you there!

Classy Cards 'n Such online store has added new products. Click here to find all the new items that have been added!

Click on the Weekly Deals label found in the right hand column of the blog. You'll love the special sales!  

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






 

Pin It

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card!! The ornament looks amazing!! So elegant and beautiful!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts