Friday, September 19, 2014

Deep As The Ocean

Hi, it's Shirley today! Today's card reminds me a beautiful summer day at the beach.


I started out coloring my image with Copics, I added white ink on the waves.  I used the Spellbinder A2 Filigree Delight die to cut my oval, and my frame from Black card stock. I cut a piece of French Country, Graphic 45 paper, to put behind my frame. l really love this paper.

I stamped my sentiment and matted it with the Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics B die. I had the sand dollars in my stash, but you could use the Shell Set by Impression Obsession.


If you would like to view the challenge for the week and the rules, click on the Current Challenge label, located on the right side of the page.

Want to plan ahead and join our weekly challenges? Just click on the Challenge Calendar tab, located on the right side of the page. We would love to have you share your creative ideas! You could be our next Classy Cards 'n Such prize winner!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time... 








Pin It

2 comments:

irishgreensue said...

Oh my WORD - Shirley, this is so majestic!!! Thar Filigree oval background just blows this one out of the water! (pun intended) Your rich sunset and the waves breaking on the beach look so realistic the way you colored them, and the sentiment is a very comforting one!! EXCELLENT job on this challenge!!

Kathy Bradley said...

GORGEOUS AND ELEGANT!! You've put me in a chaise on the beach enjoying the beautiful scenery!!