Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Autumn Harmony

Hello Classy friends! Diane here with you today with my project. Our new challenge this week is Trees and/or Foliage.

I went with a much larger card then I normally do, a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 square.


My background paper is from the beautiful 6" x 6" paper pad by KaiserCraft, On This Day. The paper is actually tiny polka dots, but my camera would not pick them up, no way, no how! Let's just say next year I am springing for a new camera!


I stamped The Woods, by Stacy Stamps, with Versamark twice, and heat embossed with Sparkle 'n Sprinkle Black Fine Detail embossing powder.

Next I used a piece of scrap and randomly "painted" different colors of Twinking H2Os from the Autumn Brilliance and Think Pink sets as shown. I used the smallest leaves from Impression Obsession Leaf Cluster to cut out the various colors.


After the leaves were cut, I glued them here and there on the trees.

The sentiment is from the Impression Obsession Harmony In Autumn set, and cut with Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight.

The card was finished with Amber Rhinestones.

I invite "you" to get inspired from our Design Team and inspiration photo (found here) and join in the challenge with us!


Click on the Weekly Deals label found in the right hand column of the blog. You'll love the special sales!

Classy Cards 'n Such online store has added new products. New Sue Wilson dies have been added and more! Click here to find all the new items that have been added!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...








 

Pin It

2 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

So beautifully done.

Lisa said...

This is absolutely stunning, Diane!! The leaves look amazing!! What a gorgeous card!! It's so beautiful!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts