Saturday, August 30, 2014

Close To You

Hello, it's Mindy! I needed a really frilly card for a young friend who loves the color purple, and things with lots of bling!

I just received a wonderful order from Classy Cards 'n Such, and decided to use some of my new products immediately!


I started with a piece of printed paper and cut the Prima Doily #4 - Rose die, and split it two pieces. I used the Tool 'n One to brush all of the little negative pieces out amid the intricate design.

I stamped the little girl image, Fanny's Cuddle clear stamp, and colored her and her puppy in with colored pencils. The image was trimmed with an oval die and mounted on a rectangle of purple card stock.  his element was then added to the center between the doily pieces. 

The sentiment tag was cut from card stock using the A2 Filigree Delight die and two oval dies. The sentiment I included was from the stamp Why Do Birds, only inking part of the stamp. I adhered the sentiment oval with foam tape to give the card dimension.

I completed the card by adding tiny roses, a bit of ribbon, some wire springs, and several pieces of the Eternal Swirl - White Pearls. 

I hope you have enjoyed this card, as much as I enjoyed making it!


Click on the Weekly Deals label found in the right hand column of the blog. You'll love the special sales! 

Classy Cards 'n Such online store has added new products. Click here to find all the new items that have been added! 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 
 



Pin It

No comments: