Monday, August 11, 2014

Christmas Blessings

Hello, it's Shirley, here,  posting today.  I am sharing a card I made for the 1-2-3 challenge. I used one bird, two deer and three silver beads.

I went to a card swap last week with friends and we were suppose to make Christmas cards.  When I was almost finished with my card,  I realized I had all the elements for the 1-2-3 challenge, if  only I would only use one bird.   Now you know how I came to make a Christmas card for today.


I started my card by cutting a  white card base. I cut the piece of snowflake paper to layer on top of the base.

I embossed the Christmas Blessings sentiment with Silver embossing powder. The sentiment is a stamp I have in my supplies.

I used the Impression Obsession Birch Trees die, and cut the trees from white card stock, and attached them to my card. The red bird is part of the birch tree die.

I used the Our Daily Bread Designs, Beautiful Border, die to cut the top border to be used as icicles in my snowy scene.  I used glue dots to attach them. I used silver beads to trim the border.

I tore pieces of paper and embossed them for the snow.  I attached it at the bottom of my card and sponged it with blue ink.

I used a Impression Obsession Small Deer die, and then attached them to the card.


Want to plan ahead and join our weekly challenges? Just click on the Challenge Calendar tab, located on the right side of the page. We would love to have you share your creative ideas! You could be our next Classy Cards 'n Such prize winner! 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...









Pin It

No comments: