Thursday, June 5, 2014

Wedding Wishes

Hi, it's Misti sharing a card for the Classy Cards 'n Such Wedding challenge.  Wedding season is in full force, I hope you'll join us this week.


I chose Wedding Squirrels by Stampavie as my image.  I think it's a super cute image!  I colored it in with these Tim Holtz Distress Markers:  Peeled Paint, Vintage Photo, Black Soot, Spun Sugar and the Detail Water Brush. I added Wink of Stella glitter pen to the bride's veil and dress.

I used the Dots embossing folder with white cardstock.  I used  a piece of the Key to My Heart paper back for the bottom part of that layer.  I'm amazed at how far this pack has gone! I used the black cardstock from the Layering Swatches to back my image.

I added some Black/White polka dot sheer ribbon, then put some Small Joy Foam Pads on the back of my image panel and layered it on top of the background layers. For a bit of bling, added some Black Pearls in the corners to finish it off.


What a cute card for a happy couple! Thanks Misti!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used. If you like Misti's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!

The icons below my signature make it easy to share.
There are lots of new products, including new stamps, dies  and papers, in the Classy Cards 'n Such shop over the past week or so!  Be sure to check them all out here.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

Pin It

2 comments:

Diana Nguyen said...

So cute! Love the acorns on the back of the car!

Debbie said...

What a cute card! I had to chuckle at the expressions of the squirrels. Great coloring!