Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Surfin' USA

Hi, it's Misti with a card to share with you today!  I used two different Impression Obsession stamps to create my backgrounds.  I LOVE how easy these stamps are to use and how you can customize the colors to what you want.



The first one is the Thick and Thin Cover-A-Card background stamp.  I used a light brown ink on it, trying to mimic the woodgrain on the car. Next I used the Cracked Paint Cover-A-Card stamp on a piece of red cardstock. You will need to use a very large acrylic block to apply these stamps to paper. A great tool for that is the Mega Mount curved acrylic block with handle. It works great for all different stamp sizes.

I pulled out the Surfin Woody stamp set by Sparkle 'n Sprinkle.  I colored in the car using some markers to match the cardstock colors I chose.

I stamped and colored in a surf board, and cut it out.  I wanted it as an accent piece on my card, and popped it up using some Small Joy Foam Pads pieces for a little dimension. I backed all of pieces with navy cardstock and then attached that to my white base.

I hope you will join us for this week's background challenge!


What a terrific card for the men! Thanks Misti! 

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

If you like Misti's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!

The icons below my signature make it easy to share!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

Pin It

No comments: