Saturday, June 7, 2014

Prairie Beautiful

Hi folks, it's Holly posting today.  I wanted to make a sweet little card using these awesome Hot Pink Rhinestones, so I came up with this to share with you.


I cut a sheet of paper from the Bo Bunny Prairie Chic 6"x6" paper pad, and adhered it to a brown cardstock.  I cut a length of the pretty Light Blue/White Textured Two Tone ribbon, folded it over the top and glued it to the back of the brown cardstock layer. Then I glued these layers to a hot pink card base. 

Next, I stamped the sentiment from You are Beautiful (Impression Obsession) onto a sheet of paper from the Prairie Chic 6"x6" and cut it out with an oval die.  I adhered this piece to a hot pink oval die cut, and then I adhered these to a brown Classic Scallop Ovals Small die cut.  This was adhered to the card with some Large Joy Foam Pads. The last thing to do was adhere some of the Hot Pink Rhinestones.

Isn't that a fun card?  Sometimes a pretty new embellishment like these Hot Pink Rhinestones will spark your creativity.  Check out all the other wonderful rhinestones and pearls in the Bling section of the Classy Cards 'n Such store.

A beautiful and caring card! Thanks Holly!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

If you like Holly's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!

The icons below my signature make it easy to share. 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...
 
Pin It

No comments: