Thursday, June 26, 2014

Heaven Sent

Hi, it's Misti, with a card for this week's challenge!

I needed a baby girl card for a friend who just had a girl this week. 


I started out with the Fleur De Lis Squares from Spellbinders, with the solid pink paper from the Botanical Tea by Graphic 45 paper pad.  I also pulled out the stripe and the polka dot.  I love it when one paper pad has several  coordinating papers!

I took the sentiment from the Baby Rub-On sentiment set by My Sentiments Exactly! It fits perfectly on the
Fleur De Lis Squares die cut. I added some Baby White Pearls to the corners.

I cut the pieces of designer paper and backed them with white cardstock.  Added a piece of Eggshell Seam Binding across the front of the card.

To the pink sentiment piece, I added some pieces of Small Joy Foam Pads to the corner to pop it up a little.

I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge!


What a sweet card for a newborn baby! Thanks Misti!

Click any of the product photos below for more info or to purchase any of the products used. 

If you like Misti's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!

The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






  Pin It

No comments: