Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Lilac Stencil Blooms

Hi, it's Holly posting today!

Have you played in our Lilac Festival challenge yet?  Go check it out and play along with us!  This is the card I created for this challenge.


I started by placing the Modern Flower Power stencil on some white cardstock.  I then sponged on some purple inks, including the Shaded Lilac Distress Ink. I cut the stenciled piece in half and adhered them at an angle to some white cardstock, and then I glued these layers to a lilac card base.

I stamped the sentiment from the Sweet Wishes stamp set by Stampavie, and adhered that near the bottom of the card. Some pretty little Silver Rhinestones were added to the centers of the flowers.


Neat card with the stencil as the focus! Thanks Holly!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used. 

If you like Holly's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!   The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

  Pin It

No comments: