Sunday, May 18, 2014

Red Bike card

Hi folks, it's Holly posting today! It's summertime in Texas and that means it's time for more outdoor activities.  We're seeing a lot of folks riding bikes, now that the crazy winter weather is finally over.


For my card today, I die cut the bike from the Bicycle Die Cut Set by Impression Obsession, and then stamped the matching bike from the Riding Pretty cling stamp set, also from Impression Obsession, right onto the die cut.  I also cut the flower bunch from the same Bicycle Die Cut Set and then stamped the matching flower bunch from the Riding Pretty cling stamp set. I colored the bike and the flowers with Copic markers and then set them aside.

Next, I sponged some soft blue ink over the Memory Box Texture Mesh Stencil, onto some white cardstock.

I cut some green paper into some rolling hill shapes and adhered them at the bottom of the stenciled piece, and then I adhered this to a soft blue card base.  The bike was glued onto the rolling hills and then I affixed the flowers so they were spilling out of the basket on the bike.  Last, I stamped the sentiment from Pinwheels and Popsicles, by Flourishes, near the top of the card.


What a neat card for anyone's birthday! Thanks Holly!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used.If you like Holly's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!

The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 
      Pin It

No comments: