Thursday, May 8, 2014

Enjoy Mother's Day


Hi, it's Misti, with a card to share with you for the Classy Cards 'n Such Mother's Day Challenge #31.  Can you believe that it's almost Mother's Day?  This card is going to be my husband's step-mom's card.


For my card, I used papers from the French Country paper pad by Graphic 45.  It's easy to pull them together when they come from the same pad.

I stamped my tulip image from Tulips for Friends, from Flourishes, onto my white cardstock.  I colored it in with a couple of my favorite makers, the leaves in Peeled Paint distress ink marker with the Detail Water Brush.

I stamped my sentiment on a piece of white cardstock, and cut it out with the smallest Nestabilities from the Labels Twenty-nine set, then popped it up with two pieces of Small Joy Foam Pads.

I used some Eggshell Seam Binding and Black Pearls as the accessories to finish off this card.

Now, I just need two more Mother's Day cards and I'll be set.  I hope you join us this week for our Mother's Day Challenge.




Your card is full of pretty colors and cheery! Thanks Misti!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

If you like Misti's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!   The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

   

  Pin It

No comments: