Sunday, March 2, 2014

Simply Vintage Rose

Hi, it's Misti today!

Have you noticed that Beverly has added a new line of stamps to the store?  They are B Line Designs stamps. Oh my goodness! These stamp so nicely! They are a red rubber cling stamp that are deeply etched with lots of details.  I'm so hooked!!   



My card today uses the Garden Rose stamp. I stamped it onto a piece of white cardstock with black ink. I used Peeled Paint and Spun Sugar Tim Holtz Distress Ink Markers, with the Detail Water Brush to color it in. Then added it to a black panel from the Layering Swatches #2 - Deep Variety.

The pink designer paper comes from the new Bo Bunny Soft Shades Double Dots paper pad.  These remind me of all things spring!

I added some white Cluny Lace and some Black Pearls.

I'm so ready, so bring on spring!


Such a pretty card for any occasion! Thanks Misti!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

If you like Misti's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!   The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

    
Pin It

No comments: