Monday, March 10, 2014

Rainbow of Butterflies

Hello Classy Friends!

Diane here with you today sharing my card for our weekly challenge and hopefully inspiring you to play along!

This week's challenge is Colors of The Rainbow.  Lots of wonderful colors to brighten your day!


I've had this card in mind for quite some time. I have to say it is slightly bigger then  a business size envelope. Good thing I have the WeR Memory Keepers envelope maker. I can easily make an envelope to fit!

I have been purchasing some of the most gorgeous card stocks from Beverly. Wonderful quality, gorgeous colors, and a nice very sturdy weight. I cut all my butterflies from these gorgeous papers using  my new Joy Crafts Butterfly Trio die, using the largest size of the three. I will list all the colors of the papers at the end of my post with the links for your convenience!

The stamp I used in also a newly just purchased item that Beverly has started to carry. It is from Impression Obsession stamp Leap of Faith. These stamps have a wonderful cling quality!


My card was built on a shimmery white card stock which was mounted onto Banana Split-Pop Tone, the yellow butterfly was cut from the same.

Other papers used for the butterflies are:


I hope you will join in with our challenge this week!!  I would love to see you there!


Your card is so pretty! Thanks Diane!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

If you like Diane's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!   The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

  
Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Diane!!