Saturday, March 8, 2014

In Nature

Hi, it's Misti!

Can I share a secret with you?  I'm surrounded by boys/men and yet I have a hard time making masculine cards. 




When I saw that one of the sheets of paper in the Simple Stories Vintage Bliss 6" x 6" paper pad looked like old weathered boards, I got a little excited. I thought it would make perfect masculine birthday or Father's Day cards. The way my weeks are flying by, if I don't get started, I'm going to have a few masculine cards to make all at one time.

I used the In Nature set from Flourishes, and stamped it in black onto white cardstock.  I water colored it in using Tim Holtz Distress Ink Markers of Peeled PaintBroken China, Frayed Burlap, and Vintage Photo, along with the Detail Water Brush.

I cut a strip from Wild Cherry and Deep Blue pieces of cardstock from the Layering Swatches to make little flag type one on end. One masculine card down, several more to go!

A great look for a masculine card! Thanks Misti!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

If you like Misti's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!   The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...

   Pin It

No comments: