Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Vintage Dahlias

Hi, it's Misti with this week's Vintage Hues challenge card. I took the photo pretty literal and used a flower, and some of the same colors for my inspiration.



I stamped my image from the Dahlias stamp set by Flourishes on my white piece of cardstock.

I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink Marker colors of Broken ChinaPeeled Paint, and Spun Sugar with the Detail Water Brush.

I cut a piece of pink paper from the Bo Bunny Double-Dot Designs paper to use as an accent.

I pulled out the Blueprints 3 from My Favorite Things to create a scallop edge on Kraft paper.  While I had out the Blueprints 3, I cut out a few circles for accents with the smaller circles. Voila! Custom accents!  

Hope you'll join us this week with your card inspired by the beautiful Design Seeds example!


 

The vintage look to your card is wonderful! Thanks Misti!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

Even though Flourishes is clearing out their inventory, we still have quite a few of their gorgeous stamp sets on hand.  These sets will not be available again according to Flourishes.  You can see them all here.

If you like Misti's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found! The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

    
Pin It

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Misti, Ilove the style of your card. The colors and flowers remind me so much of my great-grandmother. Just a really pretty card!