Saturday, December 21, 2013

SALE!!! Winter Berries

Hi, It's Misti again! 

I'm sure you don't need me to remind you that it's Christmas time.  But, if you are like me, it's easy to forget the thank you notes until after Christmas. I made this fairly simple so I could mass produce a few of them.



I used the Crafts Too Flower Flourish embossing folder for my white panel and layered that onto a red base.

The main image is stamped using Flourishes Winter Berries.

I colored in the leaves with the Tim Holtz Bundled Sage Distress Ink Marker. I layered that onto a red panel.

Once it was all put together, I used the Cranberry Stickles to color in the berries.  I LOVE the sparkle and shine it gives without being too messy!!

I hope you have some time to sneak in some stamping time over the next few weeks!



Your card is so pretty and thoughtful! Thanks Misti!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products  used.

Memory Box die cuts are 14% off through Christmas Eve!   Details are here!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...


  
Pin It

No comments: