Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Periwinkle Hopes

Hi, it's Holly posting today!  I was in a purple mood when I set about making this card, so I pulled out some flower dies and created this.




I used a sentiment from the Old Tea Rose stamp set by Flourishes, and a bunch of Cheery Lynn Designs dies to create this card.

I also pulled out the Periwinkle Twinkling H2O from the Carnivale set to color the Polynesian Sails Oval die.  I simply spritzed some water in the pot, let it sit for a minute, and then painted the die cut.  You can see the gorgeous shimmer in the picture below.



The Cheery Lynn Designs dies that I used are:


It was so much fun to mix and match all the different flowers and colors.  I hope you play around with your dies and see what different combos you can come up with!


Your card is so pretty! Thanks Holly!

I hope each of you had a merry and blessed Christmas!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 
Pin It

1 comment:

joy said...

Wow! Purple is my sis's favorite color! I love the little flowers! Great card!