Saturday, December 21, 2013

Peace Star Village

Hi, it's Holly posting today!  I've got a sweet and simple Christmas card to share with y'all.




This card would be great for those times when you need to make 25 Christmas cards in a hurry.  I started with a white card base and I added a layer of dark blue cardstock.

I cut out the Winter Neighborhood Border, (Cheery Lynn Designs), with white cardstock. I stamped the sentiment from Christmas Sentiments, (Impression Obsession), onto the snowy mound under the houses.

I pulled out the Squeezed Lemonade distress ink, swiped some white cardstock pieces directly across the ink pad and let them dry.  After cutting my yellow pieces down to fit, I adhered them behind the houses so they look like they all have their lights on.

I applied some Joy! foam pads behind the winter border and adhered it to my dark blue cardstock.

For the perfect touch,  I cut out the smaller star from the Star of Wonder die, and adhered it above my winter wonderland border.


Your card is so classy and easy! Thanks Holly!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products Holly used.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...

Pin It

No comments: