Saturday, December 7, 2013

Distressed Mums

Hi, it's Misti again! 

I have another Chrysanthemum card to share with you today.
  


I only used two Distress Marker colors to color in my flower, Fired Brick Distress Ink Marker and Peeled Paint Distress Ink Marker.  I pulled out the Tim Holtz Water Brush and was VERY careful to color in the petals of the flower. Since there wasn't very much coloring, it didn't take very long to dry. I was able to adhere it onto my black layering panel right away.

My polka dot paper is from the Simple Stories Harvest Lane 6" x 6" paper pad. The color matches the Fired Brick Distress Ink Marker really well.

One of the cool things I like about this card, is the fact that the sentiment fits into the Spellbinders Nested Medallion Label Dies.  I like the fact that the dies can be used for more than just one stamp set. The shape is a little different than what I normally go with.

I embossed my white panel with the Dots embossing folder.

For a touch of bling, I added the Baby Black Rhinestones.  They add a little sparkle and color without adding too much bulk to your card.


A very pretty card for anytime! Thanks Misti!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products  used.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

   
Pin It

1 comment:

Lee said...

I LOVE those mums Misti! And the distress coloring is gorgeous!