Sunday, November 10, 2013

A Fall Gathering

Hello Friends!

It's Diane here today on the Classy Cards 'n Such blog to share my latest fall creation! I don't know about you, but fall is my favorite time of the year.

All the pretty colors, crisp, fresh air, pumpkins, flannels, and just being outside to harvest what you can.  Have you ever taken a walk through the woods and gathered bits and pieces of fall??  That is what my card is about today.  The simple things in life!


The first thing I found on my walk was a Pine Branch by Impression Obsession.

Then there were a couple of discarded feathers nearby. The feathers are actually a brand new release called Quills and Ink Pot by Cherry Lynn Designs. Aren't they pretty?

A few more steps and I found the most beautiful Leaves by Impression Obsession, and lying close by was a nutty acorn  by Memory Box!

My Pine BranchLeaves, acorn, and Quills and Ink Pot were all painted the colors of fall with Twinkling H2Os - Autumn Brilliance.  Have you tried these yet??  Once you use them, you will be pulling them out to use over and over.  There is a wonderful selection in the store here!  A quick tip for their use....they will arrive "dry", just lightly spritz with water, then paint them on....when done, just leave the lids off until they are dry...just that simple!!

The pretty Textured two tone ribbon by May Arts - Orange/Yellow is the perfect touch to enhance the die cuts.

The beautiful sentiment is from the Flourishes set Autumn Blessings, which I stamped with Dew Drop Brilliance Cosmic Copper.

I hope you enjoyed your walk in the woods with me.  See you soon!!


Loved the walk and your card! Thanks Diane!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products Diane used.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 
Pin It

No comments: