Thursday, July 25, 2013

Beautiful Dahlias!

Hi, It's is Misti again!  

As soon as I saw this Dahlia set from Flourishes, I KNEW I had to have it!  I have tried to grow dahlias & haven't had any luck.  I asked a lady in town who has a really nice garden filled with them & she says the secret is to plant them in pots.  I'm going to try that this fall.  Until then, I'll be able to create with these beauties!  



Supplies Used:
Seam Binding- Chalk White  (Dyed with Peeled Paint Marker)
Tim Holtz Distress Markers: Peeled Paint, Scattered Straw

The dahlias are so beautiful!!!  Thanks, Misti!

If you like Misti's dahlias, why not pin it to your Pinterest board?   You can use the Pin It button below next to my signature!

Click on any of the gold links above for more info.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

2 comments:

Stef H said...

absolutely gorgeous!

Debbie said...

Beautiful! You really can't go wrong with the black and white in the background. The touch of green seam binding is just perfect.