Thursday, June 27, 2013

Red, White & Blue Thank You

Hello again my crafty friends!  Karen Letchworth here with another cute and easy Simple Stories "Thank You" card using several awesome supplies found at Classy Cards 'n Such that I'd like to share with you.  



The base of this darling card is made from two different patterned papers from the Simple Stories 6x6 Summer Fresh Paper Pad as is the cute little "Details" journaling card you see where I placed a rub-on sentiment.  I hope that by now, I've made you realize that this Simple Stories 6x6 Summer Fresh Paper Pad is a "must-have" item from the Classy Cards 'n Such Store.  It's just FILLED with darling prints and journaling spots for card-making and scrapbook layouts.  

I embellished this lovely little card with some machine stitching, a Frilly Flourish White Pearl Swirl, a snippet of Queen & Co. Trendy Tape in Polka Dot Red that I machine stitched to the patterned paper, a bow made from the sweet Chalk White Seam Binding; some of which is hand-dyed. In the center of the bow, you will find a navy blue button tied with baker's twine.


I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have about how the card was made, or the supplies I used on it.  Just leave a comment on this post. I would LOVE to see what creations you make with some new supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such.   Happy scrapping - I'm always here to help!
Here's the link to Karen's tutorial about how to hand dye your seam binding.   If you purchase seam binding from Classy Cards by Tuesday, July 2nd, Karen will put your name into a drawing for a bottle of Glimmer Mist!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

5 comments:

joy said...

Karen, what a darling card! I love the seam binding and how you have layered it with the button, twine and pearls.

Judy1223 said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card! Love the patriotic feel to it, so country fresh and sweet!

Stef H said...

gorgeous!!!

Debbie said...

I love all the layers to your card. The papers, ribbons, everything about it is just perfect!

Jennipher said...

Love those scrunchy bows! This card has a great summer feel to it.