Saturday, June 29, 2013

Henry - A Great Card for a Man!


Hi!  It's Misti again.  I have a cute card to share with you today... at least I think it's cute!  I wasn't familiar with Sparkle 'n Sprinkle stamps before I started my guest time with Classy Cards 'n Such.  I was very curious & ordered 2 different sets.  In case you are new to them also, let me tell you a little bit about them.  They are unmounted, on a nice thick gray cushion. Each set is packaged in a clear package that opens from the bottom & it is resealable.  The stamps are on a sturdy piece of laminated paper.  From the front you see the color version of the stamps.  They stamp up nicely!  I didn't have to stamp them several times to get the image completely on my paper, it worked the very first time!  

I took a picture of the front & the back of the stamp set I used for you to be able to see what I'm talking about.  These are super nice & I know I'll be adding more stamps from this company to my collection very soon. *grin*



It was super fun to color the car.  The detail nib of the Tim Holtz brush was able to reach the smaller places very easily.  I tore part of one corner off & added a little marker color to it, to add to the feel of the card.  

Supplies used on my card:
Tim Holtz Distress Markers -- Peeled Paint, Black Soot, Vintage Photo, Barn Door

Cute card, Misti!  The Cars-Henry set is so perfect for the men in your life!  Great images and great sentiments...can't beat that!   Get your set today!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...



Pin It

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Love your card Misti! I just did mine and I think these stamps are just cute as can be.

Jennipher said...

Super fun masculine card! Great job Misti!