Sunday, June 30, 2013

A Cute Country Birthday

Hi!  It's Karen posting today.   Well, if you haven't guessed by now, I might as well tell you all that I am a HUGE fan of Simple Stories. I don't think it's possible to make a card that's not cute when you use the adorable Simple Stories 6x6 Summer Fresh Paper Pad.  


The base of my card is one patterned paper from the Summer Fresh 6x6 Paper Pad, and so is the patterned paper used inside the chipboard square.  The chipboard square is painted cream with acrylic paint, and then coated in the beautiful Crystal Ice Glitter.  I printed a sentiment on the computer that I placed across the chipboard frame, and also added a rub-on and chipboard letters (also coated in Crystal Ice Glitter at the bottom of the card.  

I used a short length of the lovely Natural Trim and adored it with mini paper flowers from Zva Creative in both Classic Red and Soft Olive Transition.  There are SO MANY soft, sweet embellishments available in the Classy Cards 'n Such Store to help you create all kinds of sweet cards and scrapbook layouts.  Take a look!
Cute card, Karen!   I love the glitter on the mat!!

McGill tools are on sale!!  These tools are great for shaping handmade flowers, transferring Rubz and more!!  Details are here

Click any of the gold links for more info.

Thanks for stopping by!!!   Until next time...


Pin It

5 comments:

Misti said...

Very nice, Karen! Great summery birthday card!

~Tammy~ said...

Love this Karen! Perfect for this time of year!

joy said...

Karen, this is such a cute card - I'm so in love with that paper! Wow it so summery!

Jennipher said...

Great card Karen!

Debbie said...

What a nice card and I love the patchwork and the lace just adds that country feel. I wish I had a sister to make me a card as cute as this.