Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sunshine and Butterflies

Hi everyone!   It's Jenn posting today.  I've been wanting to design something with this beautiful sunflower designer paper from the Graphic45 French Country Collection for some time now. It's so vivid and timeless I just had to showcase it. 

I started with a Cherry Cobbler card base that measures 4.25 x 5.5. I cut the length and width of the sunflower patterned paper a quarter inch smaller and adhered it to the base. 

Next using the Cheery Lynn Designs Lace Deco Corners A and Summer Sun cardstock I cut out two corners for the top left and bottom right of the card. Still working with Summer Sun cardstock, I used Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight to die cut a label for my sentiment.

For embellishment and finishing touches, I used the opposite side of the sunflower patterned paper and die-cut two butterflies facing them in opposite directions on the card. I added some Brown Baby Rhinestones to the centers of the butterflies to create the bodies.


Thanks, Jenn!  Definitely a day brightener!

If you love great weekly deals, be sure to sign up for the Classy Cards newsletter in the upper left corner of this blog under the pink envelope!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...



Pin It

No comments: