Sunday, April 7, 2013

Deepest Sympathy

Hi everyone!  It's Jenn posting today.  None of us really like to think about it but unfortunately, there are times when we least expect it and we need a sympathy card. So, I like to make at least one sympathy card a month to have on hand. 


I started with a 5.5" square card base of Stardream Emerald. It has such a beautiful subtle sheen to it and really coordinated well with the greenery in the designer paper from the Webster's Pages Ladies & Gents/Trendsetters Collection Combo Pack. This collection is also in the clearance section of the store now! Since I already knew in my mind that I wanted to work with the 3-D Die-cut Red Roses, I chose a rose pattern to add to the base of my card. 

Before I assembled my rose I knew that I wanted a nice base to display it on. I used the French Pastry Doily Die and the Stardream Chiara Coral cardstock to create a lovely pale pink doily to mat the rose on. Then I began to assemble the rose using foam pads.

For finishing touches, I added a Mini Flourish Band in Stardream Emerald. 


What a beautiful card, Jenn!!!

Click any of the gold links above to see the products Jenn used and to purchase if you wish!

There are LOTS of new products in the Classy Cards shop this week!!  You can see them all by clicking here.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: