Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Creative Thank You Card

Good morning, Steph here again and today I have a Thank You card to share. 



I always seem to need Thank You cards, and this was definitely fun to create using an assortment of  papers from Ladies & Gents, Trendsetters by Webster's Pages.   Each double sided paper is so very pretty.    

I chose the subtle green print as the card's base which I inked and matted with brown cardstock before adhering to the card.  I then cut around the floral image of another paper because I wanted it to be the focal point of the card.  After cutting it out, I also matted it with brown cardstock, then adhered it to the lower left side of the card.  Using a left over piece of striped paper from Webster's Pages, I matted it with brown cardstock and placed it towards the top of the card because this area seemed a little plain to me.
 

The sentiment is from JustRite Stampers Spring Words which I stamped on a left over scrap of paper from Ladies & Gents, Trendsetters, then matted it with brown cardstock before it adhering to the card.
Very creative!  Thanks, Steph!!

Spellbinders D-Lites sale ends Thursday, February 14th, so there is still time to get yours!   Click here for details.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: