Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Snowman Family in the Window

Hi, it's Holly posting today, and I've got another adorable Stampavie Christmas card to share with you.  This time I've used the darling Snowman Family stamp and created a sweet little window scene with it.





These are the products from Classy Cards 'n Such that I have used:

Snowman Family stamp (Stampavie)
Holly Leaves die (Cheery Lynn Designs)

For my card, I started by cutting the Grand Madison Window from white cardstock.  Then I stamped the Snowman Family with black ink onto smooth white cardstock and colored it with Copic markers.  The tiny little red berries on the snow-dad's hat were filled in with the Red Viva Decor pearl pen.  After the berries were dry, I trimmed the image so it would fit inside the window, and then I adhered it to the back of the window die cut.  

I pulled out the Holly Leaves die and cut some green leaves and adhered them to the bottom of the window.  Three red rhinestones were affixed to the center of the two holly leaves.  My card base is white cardstock upon which I've done the Faux Painted Paneling technique from Technique Junkies.  The window scene was adhered to the center of my card base.  

Isn't that the sweetest little snowman family?  I had fun coloring this one in non-traditional and uncoordinating Christmas colors.  It would be fun to do some more cards like this but have them colored all in red or maybe in green/red/gold or maybe in blues and silvers.  Just think of all the fun possibilities!
Thanks, Holly!

Are your Christmas cards done???   There's still time to order.  We do our best to ship next day if at all possible!  Click here to see our great selection of Christmas products!

Good news for our Classy international customers!  I've recently discovered a nearby post office with longer hours, so I'm not limited to shipping every other week now.   You can see our international shipping policy here.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...



Pin It

No comments: