Friday, November 2, 2012

Loving Mouse


Hi all, Jenn here and I'm back with a card to showcase one of the many fabulous Stampavie stamps that Beverly carries it the Classy Cards 'n Such Store. Today I am working with Mouse with Sunflower. I like this image because it can be used to send many different sentiments such as thinking of you, hello, happy birthday, and with love, just to name a few. I chose to make him a loving mouse for this card. 

My card base measures 5.5 x 5.5 inches and is a basic gray color. I chose gray to work off of the gray tones in the papers I had chosen from the French Kiss by Glitz Designs paper pad.

After layering my first pattern onto the base, I cut a 2.5 x 5.5 piece off of another pattern and layered it on a gray mat and then adhered to my card base off to the left side. Next, using Spellbinders Lacy Circles Dies, I die cut a gray circle and embossed it with the Dots embossing folder by Crafts Too. This was added to the lower portion of my base. 

After coloring my stamped image with Copic markers, I die cut it out using the Spellbinders Labels Eighteen and adhered to my card.  I stamped my sentiment on a smaller Labels Eighteen and popped it up with foam pads. For finishing touches, I added three Smokey Brown Rhinestones to the bottom and the top of the card. 

If you get a chance, check out the Stampavie Stamps. They are perfect for those of you that love to color!

So cute, Jenn!  Thanks!!

There are lots of new Stampavie stamps in the Classy Cards shop so be sure to check them out at the above gold link.   Gold links will take you to the items in the Classy Cards shop!

It's easy to pin cards from the Classy Cards blog to your Pinterest board!  Just click the Pin It! button next to my signature below.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...




Pin It

No comments: