Saturday, November 24, 2012

Little Winter Bear





Hello everyone. It's Jenn and I'm back with another Christmas card.  I've used lots of fun products from the Classy Card 'n Such store. 

I started with a 5.5 x 5.5 base of Stardream Emerald. To that I added a piece of the snowflake paper from the Bo Bunny Rejoice Collection.

Using Stardream Emerald and the Snowflake Corner Die from Memory Box, I die cut my corner embellishment.

Using Spellbinders Lacey Circles and vanilla paper, I die cut a circle to stamp the Little Winter Bear on. I colored him up with Copic markers. Once I had Little Winter Bear colored, I added some pearl accents using Viva Decor Pearl Pens. I used Ice White for the knots in his scarf. Using Green, I added pearl drops to the inside of the circle. Then using Red, I added pearl drops to the outer rings of the circle.

For finishing touches, I stamped and die cut a banner to stamp my sentiment on. Using large foam pads for added dimension I adhered it to the card.
Thanks, Jenn!   He's so cute!!

We've recently added quite a few of these darling Stampavie stamps to the Classy Cards shop.   These would be great for the young crafters on you list!  Perfect for the young and young at heart!!  You can see them all here.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: