Monday, November 19, 2012

Fall Twig Wreath

Hi Everyone!

This Twig Wreath card was so fun to make!  I started with a card base of Esse Smooth Pearlized Cocoa 8.5 x 5.5 and scored in the center.  This cardstock is a great weight for the base of a card!  Using the A2 Matting Basics A, I cut a mat of Augusta Green Linen which is a beautiful sage color!


I cut the Twig Wreath from kraft paper.  This wreath is so versatile!  I used it for a fall wreath, but it comes with holly leaves, berries and a pine needle - ready for a Christmas wreath!   You could also decorate for Easter or Spring or any other occasion you like!  I cut a variety of leaves from scraps using the Leaves die cuts from Impression Obsession.  Love these leaves!!  The acorn in the center is cut from the Small Leaves #2 set from Cheery Lynn.  I cut it twice - once from dark brown for the cap and again from lighter brown for the bottom of the acorn.

I chose a sentiment from the Thank You Rubz set and applied it with a stylus from the Paper Blossoms Tool Kit.  I added gold lines for a frame.


Black Friday lasts through Sunday!  Be sure to take advantage of all of the Classy Cards bundles and weekly deals!  Click here for the Black Friday info and here for weekly deals!   Clicking any of the gold links above will take you to the Classy Cards shop for more info.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: