Saturday, October 27, 2012

Water Wheel Scene

Hi, it's Steph with another card using some awesome products from Classy Cards n Such.

I created a 5 1/2" square card and used my Scor-Buddy to  create the perfect fold. Using several pattern papers from Simple Stories Handmade Holidays 6x6 pad, I created the card layers. The stamp is part of a 2 piece set from Heartfelt Creations called Scenic Combo and I absolutely loved coloring it with Copic Markers. Since I wanted it to fit the front of my card, I chose to cut it into an oval shape, but made sure to keep the trees intact in the upper left. Using Spellbinders Labels 18, I created a mat for the image from cardstock.


The sentiment is from Justrite's Nature's Nested Sentiments and is just the perfect mate to this image. The image was added with small Joy Foam Pads while the sentiment was added with large Joy Foam Pads.



Beautiful card, Steph!!  Thanks!

Click any of the gold links above to see and purchase the products Steph used!

The NEW Spellbinders Die D-Lites are available as a Special Order Item and through Monday, October 29th, you can get 15% off!   Click on the Weekly Deals icon on the right to get all of the info about these and lots of other new products!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: